I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 8, 2009

Recycled Pictures

This project was SO much fun to do!

I am not entirely happy about the way this turned out, but I still like it enough to keep it. All you need is bits and pieces of odds and ends. For instance, I used:

scrapbook embellishments
old keys
puzzle pieces
old earrings
scrap paper
old hair clips......But you could use anything.

I painted anything that wasn't black with black matte spray paint and let it dry.
Then I glued it onto the background paper and framed it with a frame I got from Home Sense. Kinda cute, eh? And oh, so easy!

Again, I'm a craft stalker. This isn't my original idea (although I do have lots of them)...I saw it on Design Sponge...Check them out on the side link!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!