I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 4, 2009

Storage Solutions

-->
A friend of mine recently purchased a Clip It Up Spinning Storage System. I have to admit, I’m a bit envious. Not only is it a wonderful system, but she managed to get it at a garage sale for about half price! But then, she’s a shopping Diva...and it’s good to have a few friends like that. We’ve actually been good friends for..
-->well, let’s not go there!
-->Suffice it to say she’s a smart shopper and a good friend. Anyway, since then I’ve been looking around for storage solutions and here’s what I’ve found.
-->
1) Amy McCArty (ScrapHappy) has created this spinning storage rack herself from items found at the lampstore and the gardening center, and all at a fraction of the price. She has included all the instructions and even links to places where you can buy the necessary supplies online. Make sure you check her out!




-->
2) Nat from Outta This Funk used a different approach on this storage system. She has also included instructions and lots of photos. I kind of like this one because you can fit it in any space that works for you.



-->
3) Here’s another really creative idea for storage at The Everyday Scrapper. I really love this idea as well. The nice thing about this one is that you just have to go out and buy it! Just love it!

Every one of these lovely ladies has generously left instructions and photos to go by. I read somewhere that Ikea sells the clips (I think they're in their drapery department) in packages of 24. Or, you can use some of the other suggestions in the links provided above. If you've been wanting a good storage system, but lack the funds to buy it...or would rather buy more scrapbooking supplies...here's your solution!

Happy scrapping everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Is scrapping like fighting? Just kidding, I know that it is. I like the circular rack the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not crafty at all. But I love your work. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late leaving a comment....but the *GREAT shopper* wasn't 80 was it??? Hah?
    Loved the ideas...always looking for storage solutions, thanks for sharing with us:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was! She even laughed when she found out I'd mentioned her. She is the shopping Queen! No doubt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!