Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Sep 1, 2024

Birdy Anniversary, AI

Good morning,

Just a couple of quick shares. You are probably aware that I’ve been using AI images for my notecards. They’re so quick and easy that I feel like I’m cheating a little bit. They’re great for quick cards and the images are so nice. I can’t help myself. 

So these first two are similar. I have just sent the first one off as an anniversary card. I love the saying because it’s fairly versatile and will work for different types of cards.



This last one is a nice masculine card for almost any reason. Just because, graduation, birthdays, Father’s Day…


I think the biggest struggle with the AI images is that most of them are square, but cards are usually rectangular. I kind of struggled with this card because of that, but it’s ok.


So that’s it for today. When I print these off I use standard paper on high quality, but I put cardstock in the printer. That seems to work best for me. If I use glossy or photo paper, the print doesn’t show up as well. Idk if that’s just my printer, but that’s what I have to do to get a good quality printout. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. You really are enjoying these AI images, and these are beautiful Carmen.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!