Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Apr 21, 2024

Quick Cards: Perfume and Roses

Good morning,

Just a quickie post. I’ve been on a notecard binge lately and just love making them. So here is my latest installment. I used Stamperia papers for these. When making quick cards, the type of papers you use are key.


Each are embellished a little differently. From Nuvo drops, to jute cord, mesh, brads and adding other paper elements. The choices are fun and varied. You can add a sentiment, or like me, leave them off so they can be used for any occasion. 


I rarely show the inside of my cards, but I always usually do something with it. For these quick cards I matched up the outside with the insides, fussy cutting some smaller paper elements and taping them on. The right side is left blank for writing. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings,
C~

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! 🙂 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards Carmen - I love making 'sets' of cards also, but don't do it often enough
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Maxine! Hope you are well!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!