I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 16, 2022

Seagull Paradise Wall Quilt

I’m sitting in my room listening to the raindrops outside my window. More sunny days will come but Fall is on its way and I’m ok with that. 

For the last year I’ve been working on and off - on a quilt from a pattern by Suzy at Suzy’s Sitcom. I highly recommend this blog especially if you like to sew, but also for other crafts. She has a Facebook page called Suzy’s Crafters and Quilters if you’d rather follow that way. 

She offers many patterns for free. Every month there was a new block available for a month. If you missed it, you could pick it up for $5 or so after the fact. Or, if you didn’t want to wait, you could buy the whole pattern right off the bat. Your choice. Check out her blog for more details.

Now to show you the Seagull Paradise quilt I made. I just completed the binding today and it’ll be a wall quilt or a decorative cover over the guest bed. 


Following are some close ups of the different panels in random order. 









I like the panels with the line up of seagulls so much, I may do a table runner or small quilt of them. I’ve always loved the ocean and this reminds me of the Island. 

I’m working on a different table runner as a gift and when I get a chance I will post a couple more sewing projects I recently completed.

Hope you’re having a wonderful day! 


Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!