Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jul 21, 2021

Retirement Sentiments Freebie

Hi,

I'm still here and it's clear today. We had a wind warning last night which will be in place until Thursday, plus BC is under an emergency order for the wildfires. So I was a bit concerned last night, but it's all good. I can hear planes flying overhead to fight the fires and that's good.

I've been thinking about retirement since my husband recently retired, and out came a sheet of retirement sentiments. Okay, maybe it wasn't that easy, but it was fun!


Here you go, a sentiment freebie! I hope you can use them. 

This will probably be my last post this week, so have a great weekend.

PS: see “Digital Stamps info and terms” for information on how to download and use digital stamps. Situated below page header at the top of this blog. 

Blessings,

Carmen
Brutally Honest Slogans


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend too Carmen - and thank you for the freebies - I am of an age that folk around me are retiring...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that’s wonderful! I’m glad you can use them!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the sentiments.
    Hope you continue to remain safe from the fires and that the people in your community are able to stay safe too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome, and thank you! Smoky today, but the fires haven’t come closer! 😊

      Delete
  3. Hi, This was superb. I like the way you are presents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!