I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 18, 2021

Attention Email Subscribers



Hi Ladies, and Gents...

So I have a little announcement: 

Feedburner will no longer be managing email subscriptions starting this July. This means that if you normally receive my posts through email, this feature will no longer be available to you. 

The same goes for those of you following on my Facebook page, which I've discontinued.

If you'd still like to receive my posts there are two other options: 

1) follow me through Bloglovin (in the sidebar to the right), or 

2) sign up as a blog follower (in the sidebar). 

I want to thank you all for faithfully following me for so many years now!! I'm in awe of the fact that I have over one thousand three hundred (1300) followers when I consider Bloglovin', Facebook, email subscriptions and the Blog itself.  

It's amazing to me that people want to see my posts! 

I love putting my creative exploits out there for you and hope it serves as an inspiration for your own crafty ventures. I just love to make stuff. 

Thanks so much! 
Carmen




2 comments:

Thanks for the comments!