Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Dec 13, 2020

Christmas Gnome For the Holidays!

End of November I posted some free gnomes on my Facebook page from Krigelgrakel.com (Fun to say). I finally got around to making up a card with them, and another mixed media card as well, so I’m here to share those. These are simple cards but a bit more time consuming because there was some fuzzy cutting involved. 


I ran the gnomes off on my printer and then cut them up and used the hat and noses as templates on designer paper, which I then cut out and pieced together. I used some watercolor art crayons for depth.

Here’s a close up of the snowflakes and the snow. I used Nuvo drops.


For this next card I ripped up a page out of an old magazine and mod-podged the background. The trees were cut freehand and glued in place. I added a digital sentiment I have in my stash. 


I could have added birds, lights, a snowman...but I decided to leave it plain.

Both of these were super easy cards to make, especially if you just want to play a bit. Gosh, Christmas is only 12 days away. This year flew by and hopefully next year will be kinder. I personally believe that nothing matters quite as much as family and friends. The rest is just stuff and isn’t important. We all need love, touch and interaction. Without it we fail to thrive! 

I’m off for now!
Blessings,
Carmen


1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!