I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 24, 2019

Stamping Bella Bookmark Thank You's

Hi there!

I’m loving these Stamping Bella stamps! I recently borrowed books from a couple of friends and although I'm not done reading both of them, I decided that when I am, I would return them with bookmarks as a thank you. These are rather simple as that’s what I like. Just something to mark the page. The sentiment on the front is one I did up on the computer for myself. If you want a copy of the set of sentiments that include this one, pm me with an email address.  Unfortunately it was really hard to get a good picture. It's so dark and cloudy here lately and all my lighting seems to show up pink or yellow. The background is actually white.


When I initially made these up, I made a mistake. I put the butterfly brads on after the fact, which left the metal on the back exposed. It turned out to be a happy error. As I thought about it, this is what I did. Anyone using a bookmark is obviously a book lover. Why not a quote, or a poem?


I don't know about you, but I love this idea. I am an avid reader, both online and reading actual books. These little Stamping Bella coffee girls make me so happy (also an avid coffee drinker :). 

That's it for today! 

Blessings!
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. What lovely bookmarks, and a great way to say thanks for a borrowed book Carmen. I like the poems on the back too.:)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxine! They're nicer in real life....I had to turn the brightness up. The lighting is so bad this time of year!

      Delete
  2. These bookmarks are wonderful. A great gift for a girl friend. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!