I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 8, 2018

More Birdie Scripture Cards

Hi there,

I've sure been having fun with this latest stamp set. Remember the first cards I shared? I love the vibrant colors of ink in the background of the one and thought I'd make a few more similar cards.

Here's the card I made first:

And here are the three of them together. 


I don't always show you the insides, so I will here. This is the one with the button and it's inside.


Then there's this one with the chain and the inside.


To be honest, I just about threw this little bird out after I took the black ink to the sides as I thought it looked overdone. However, I'm kind of glad I decided to use it anyway. Once the card came together, it didn't look that bad. 



I also stamped a bird the outside of the envelopes and used clear embossing powder for a bit of a different look. Each of my cards are signed on the back in white or black pen.

Here are all four cards I made.

I've had lots of fun with these stamps. Now to come up with some designs for the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy Stamps! 

Have a good weekend! 
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards Carmen - love the backgrounds!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!