I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 3, 2018

Birdie Bits

June is here and along with it came some much needed rain. I actually don't mind the rain. It seems everything smells fresher afterwards. Since it was pretty rainy, I stayed home and played with some new stamps I received for my birthday in May.

I also made up some really quick sentiments to go along with them. I will leave them for you here, but technically, they're not digital stamps as anyone can make them up in Word. I just wanted a few Scriptures to go with the cards. 



I used the same birds on both cards, but there are quite a few more in this set. I also received the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamp set. I'll use those another time. Both sets also came with stencils. I'm going to have fun!

Here's the sentiments....


Well, that's it for today. Have a great week! 

Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Carmen - and thank you so much for the word art, it is greatly appreciated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!