I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 10, 2016

Valentine Freebies on the Blog

Good Morning! Some Freebies for you today!











And for those who want to color their own...



Valentine's Day is a month away!

I have quite a few freebies on this blog and you can find a list of links on the "Freebies" page just below the header. However, I have gone through and am listing all the Valentine's Day type of freebies I have. Just click on the link and it will bring you to the right page. 
Enjoy! 

VALENTINE DIGI STAMPS








VALENTINE SENTIMENTS







Blessings! 
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. These are lovely. I especially like your tree. I have a Valentine freebie set on my blog right now too. http://teacloserwalk.blogspot.ca/2016/01/sundays-little-blessing-purr-fect.html
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!