Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, drawing, doodling and more. I also like to create digital stamps and sometimes offer vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom and a grandmother of 8 adorable grandkids whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Jan 10, 2016

Valentine Freebies on the Blog

Good Morning!



Valentine's Day is a month away!

I have quite a few freebies on this blog and you can find a list of links on the "Freebies" page just below the header. However, I have gone through and am listing all the Valentine's Day type of freebies I have. Just click on the link and it will bring you to the right page. 

Enjoy! 

VALENTINE DIGI STAMPS








Heart Trees  (Red, Blue, Pink, Purple, Yellow, Green, Multicolored, Blank)

VALENTINE SENTIMENTS







Blessings! 
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. These are lovely. I especially like your tree. I have a Valentine freebie set on my blog right now too. http://teacloserwalk.blogspot.ca/2016/01/sundays-little-blessing-purr-fect.html
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!