I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 27, 2015

Cup Stack Digi Freebies

Hello!

I'm working on a digital stamp for my shop that someone asked for. I have a digi available in my shop that is a stack of cups with some random designs on them, but she requested something with a Christmas theme.

So while I was working on that, I thought that a Blank Cup Stack would be really versatile! You can leave them blank and color them, or you can add words or designs yourself. It's just a simple digi, but I hope you like it!


Here's the decorated stack too....just to keep it all in one place for you.





Have a good weekend! 
Carmen

29 comments:

  1. Terrific Carmen Thank you

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen, this would look great paper pieced : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking exactly what Jenny H said just above my comment! LOL Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the stack of cups..I love them and have been wanting something like this for ages...wonderful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that we're all creative...maybe something plain would be fun! :)

      Delete
  5. I, too, have been wanting something like this..........thank you, thank you..............I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen these are nice. I have just been trying to learn coloring and shading. Boy, do I have a lot to learn before coloring these cups.

    Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Have fun colouring- I'm sure it'll turn out great!!

      Delete
  7. Carmen - thank you for your time and effort to give us freebies! They are appreciated and destined to be USED!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! So glad you can use them. Enjoy!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for this image.

    I have one of your lovely images on my blog if you would like to see it.
    http://daffodil-faitha.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/new-home-card.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great card!! I love the way you used the whimsical Shoe House for a New Home card! Just adorable!!

      Delete
  9. Hallo liebe Carmen,

    ich habe deinen tollen Blog durch Zufall gefunden und bin absolut begeistert von den vielen Freebies.
    Vielen lieben Dank das du sie zur Verfügung stellst. Die Tassen finde ich absolut genial.
    Hugs Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This digi provides a great backdrop for all sorts of ideas. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this - thank you so much! Glad I found your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is exactly what I was needing. Thank you so very much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebie. I saw it being used for the current Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really? Awesome! I'll have to check that out! And you're so welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be me , I believe. :) Thanks so much for digi, Carmen. I have made 5 altogether now. I have posted 3 and will be posting more later this week. Here's a link to today's post with a peek at all 5. https://honeybeelane.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/winter-2016-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-stacked-cups-2/ Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. Absolutely love what you've done with this image! Truly inspiring!!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments!