Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Jul 1, 2014

Happy Canada Day!

First of all, Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends in Blogland!

If you're anywhere near where I live, it's promising to be a HOT one. 35 degrees Celsius to be exact...that's 95 Fahrenheit for our American friends.

Being someone who doesn't care for big crowds or hot days, I opted to stay home today and do a few things around the nest. There are 10 of us living in our humble little abode at the moment, so an empty house is an opportunity to catch up. :) 

I don't have a freebie for you today, but I am sharing a Canada Day freebie from Sarah at Educlips. It's a new site for me and I'm loving her freebies. 

Check her out here: Canada Day Freebie
There are both colored and uncolored versions of the freebies.

I also found some free Canada Day printables from the Paper Blog.
Check it out here: Free Printables

I know, it's not my usual post, but time is of the essence at the moment! I do hope you'll all have a wonderful day! Stay cool!

Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!