I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 7, 2013

Quick Easy Christmas Card

Hello!

With Christmas coming upon us faster than I like to think about, I have been posting some quick and easy card ideas on my Facebook Page from around the web. 

If you're anything like me, I leave the Christmas card making too long and then am looking for some quick and easy ideas.  

Here is my take on one of the cards I found. I'll be posting more later. 



I'm finally getting around to posting some of my crochet. There's more ready, but these things take time! =)

These are little premie baby booties, small enough to fit micro babies, in fact!
 Lots of work to make these ones!!

This little lambie hat fits about 3-6 months and is thick and warm! 
This is one of my favorites! It'll fit a newborn...great photo prop too!
Aren't these adorable? 
These little ruffle slippers fit newborn to 12 months. 

Check out my Etsy Shop. I ship to Canada and the US, and although I don't post it on the listing, I will ship internationally as long as you're willing to pay actual shipping costs. Paypal payments only.

Another day almost done! 

We had a wonderful trip to Kelowna today, just my hubby and I. We found a little place called "Country Cottage" that had the most awesome primitive country gifts and decor. They don't have a website yet, but if you're ever in Kelowna, it's on 763 Bernard Avenue. 250-763-9999.

The home is so quaint! It's a fully renovated two story turreted 1910 Muirhead Home. They have many themed rooms: candle room, children's room, cabin room, etc. full of quilts, dolls, rustic lighting, signs and kitchen decor. Awesome stuff!!

I did find a Facebook Page for them! 

No, I'm not getting any kickbacks...I just like to share little treasure I find...and this one I'll be visiting again!

Have a good weekend!! 

Blessings, 
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Your card is very cute and I love the crocheting. I will be travelling through Kelowna sometime in the spring. Thanks for the heads up about the Country Cottage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!