Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, painting, doodling and more. I also offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom of 4 and a grandmother of 10 adorable grandkids, whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Nov 12, 2013

New Squigglefly Images

Hi there!

Just a quick post this time. 

Squigglefly has released some new images I have submitted to them. They will also be available in my Etsy shop soon.

Here are some of the cards their awesome designers made using our images.

Holley's Blog - Prim Pear Image


Holley's Blog - Christmas Cheer Sentiment

Christaldolphins Blog - Elf Sentiment. Littlest Christmas Elf image is by Cheryl Grant Alger.


Dar's Crafty Creations - Elf Sentiment

Tammy's Spot - Small Sailboat
All these images can be found under our names (Carmen Gamble or Graham Gamble) on the Squigglefly site!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these, the pear is really cute and the cutest tree with the red bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!