I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 30, 2012

Happy New Years!

Hello Everyone!

I'm having a wonderful break! Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas! I really just wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year and wishes for a year of true fulfillment, a realization of what is important to your life, blessings for yourself and others, love and happiness!

Here's a few New Years pages I thought you might like! Have a seat while I bring you a drink and some

These are just ingenious, Sarah!! If you'd like to make your own, go see Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me.

Denise, from "Little Ant Designs" did a guest blog at Create My Event for this awesome New Years table setting idea! I just love these clock plates!!!
How about these cute little printables for Tic Tacs you can give out on New Years Eve?? It's kind of a gift that gives both ways! teehee...

Visit Infarrantly Creative to get yours! 


What's New Years without confetti? Make these adorable little Countdown Confetti Boxes out of Match Boxes in a snap! Check out how at Homework!

I guess we'll need some finger foods too! 





























Well, this ain't no Sleigh Ride, so that's all Peeps! :)

Love and Blessings to you all!
Carmen

5 comments:

  1. May you also have a blessed 2013 with a lot of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of each for tonight please! LOL! Happy New Year!!! I hope it is the best ever for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...I know! I wish I had time! Hope you have a wonderful year too! =D

      Delete
  3. I'm checking out the cookies. What a cool pre-New Year's gift! It ain't no sleigh ride, but it was pretty smooth nonetheless. Thanks so much!....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!