I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jul 4, 2012

Free Vintage Graphics

Hey there!

It's been a while since I've posted any vintage graphics, so that's my focus today. I'm actually going through my images and finding ones I prepared but never posted...so it'll be a bit of a hodge podge...

Brace yourselves...
Some old boxing gloves...great for a masculine card!

This is the Picadilly Circus Building...see, told ya...it's a mixture.

An old soap ad...ya, I didn't invent soap (teehee).


Oil and Vinegar bottles

....and this guy!
There are some more in my collection, and lots more that I still have to take pictures of, but this is it for now.

Enjoy! 

Oh, and...
The thing that has been--it is what will be again, and that which has been done is that which will be done again; and there is nothing new under the sun. Eccl. 1:9

Blessings,
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, you're so generous! Thank you for sharing your creative talent.
    OO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage images... especially the boxing gloves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!