Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!
Here you'll find sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, doodling and more. I offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. Enjoy your visit!
Check out my Etsy Digi and Card Shop!
Mar 18, 2012
Free Vintage Lamps
Thought I'd pop in and give you some Vintage Lamps today. I am also getting some more postage stamps ready. I'm surprised there's interest in these! I will be posting some Teddy Bears and some houses in the next day or so.
Anyway, here's the lamps!
I did the best I could with this next one. I really like it, but it's very broken up!
While I was away on holidays last week, Olga from Elephant Fairies gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Olga, for thinking of me. I'm glad you enjoy my blog!
When accepting the award, it is requested that I tell you 7 things about myself. So here goes:
1) I was born in Holland, but don't look Dutch at all. (blond hair, blue eyes?)
2) I've been kidnapped twice in my life. Once by friends, once by strangers.
3) I have a strong belief in God. No one can shake that belief because of something miraculous I experienced. I know God exists.
4) I raised 4 sons and am a grandmother of 5, even though I still look 29. Yes, I'm in denial, but I like it there. :0)
5) I love to do almost any kind of craft. I am a pretty good seamstress but hate doing alterations and repairs. I also LOVE making soap!
6) I can't rest until my house is tidy and I like to be organized.
7) I love to bake. Dutch Apple Cake is one of my specialties.
I'm also supposed to give this award to 15 people. Although I don't mind participating in these myself, I really don't like to pass them on when there are so many requirements. I know not everyone likes to receive these. So if you want to participate, consider yourselves nominated! Let me know so I can read your 7 things!
I hope you're all having a good weekend! It's very nice out today in Kamloops, BC. The sun is shining and the sky is blue! I sure hope all this winter weather will soon be done with.
What's the weather like in your corner of the Web?