I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jul 29, 2011

Never Before Seen...You're Amazing!

I've been dilligently working on cards lately, so here is the next one I made for my son to give away. This one is Circus themed using Le Cirque papers by Graphic 45. I was thrilled to find these papers recently as I've been looking for them for quite a while now!
Here's the card: Don't you love all the rich colors and patterns? What a fun theme!
 Some details: I did some fussy cutting of the tight rope walker, a clown and the stars. Note the little tight rope I added on top.
 These are flowers and a brad from my stash. Sorry...no idea where they're from.
 I inevitably seem to rip something...yes, on purpose. I just enjoy being destructive with paper. ;)
 The border around the horse and rider was red, but I wanted some more contrast so used some black stickles on it.
 This is the inside with a little room for him to write a personal message to the recipient. I just love to do what I termed "messy inking." I just use the ink pad to do this, and the messier, the better as far as I'm concerned. You'd never know I used to be a perfectionist! Love that messy inky look!
 Here's the card again. Hope you like it! :)
This is my second post today. :0 Please scroll down to see my other card - Charleston Thanks!

There'll be another soon. Have a great weekend everyone!

Blessings!
Carmen

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments!