Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, drawing, doodling and more. I also like to create digital stamps and sometimes offer vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom and a grandmother of 8 adorable grandkids whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Jun 14, 2011

Vintage Silver Tea or Coffee Graphics

Hello everyone!

I'll be travelling all day tomorrow and I'm getting ready to call it a night, but I'm sneaking in a few vintage graphics for you before I turn in!

 This image appears to be cut off, but won't be when you click on it to get the full image.

 Don't forget the cream!

That's all folks! Have a good night and thanks for visiting!
Carmen


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Carmen they are fabulous!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!