I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 1, 2011

Weight of the World, Free Stamp and Sentiment

Wow, is it ever nice out!! I think summer has arrived ~ well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway! :)

We just got back from a weekend with our grandkids, and as I said on FB, we got spit on, pooped on, screamed at... and... it was one of the BEST weekends ever! So much fun! The screaming was from a teething episode. It's amazing how much you do forget...it's been 22 years since we had our last baby. Anyway, we also played, went and looked at the duckies (proofreading...duckies...Haha) and the loons, went shopping, etc. I'm sure we'll both sleep well tonight!

Anyhow, you're here for a freebie, so without further chit chat....

This one is not mine, it is Graham's creation!


 I did, however put together the sentiment to go with it, although it's Graham's wording.


I'd love to do another one of these with the continents on it! Maybe down the road sometime.

I'm working on a little village right now that should be ready soon.

Enjoy!

Carmen
*Please check out our Digital Stamp page with our copy info on it. Thanks for visiting!

21 comments:

  1. Thanks to both of you. This is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent design and much capacitation y dedication kisses charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. carmen and showe me that you got a lot ingenuity and creative training kisses charles

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Awesome image and sentiment to go with it. thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the digi and sentiment. I am already thinking of how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for these awesome images.I have never seen something like this before .However would love to see a card or something based on this to get an idea on how to go about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gracious, I love it , I love it ,I love it. it is awesome and the saying is perfect. Thank you bunches and bunches for sharing your digi's with us. I am so blessed. Thank you
    Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. How true this is. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TY - What an awesome image and sentiment to match! I LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing your art work with us digi stampers
    thank you for this fabulous digis
    the credit is to your husband right?
    so i can say : Graham keep up your fabulous work
    i like the sentiments you made to go with this fabulous digi
    I wish you both many more creative years of inspiration!!
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Snowbird@hotmail.de
    .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks·:*¨·••·¨*:·.
    have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! Really love the image, great for cards for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the digi and sentiment!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous thank you both

    ReplyDelete
  15. These digis are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's just awesome!!! Love the sentiment and the image is just perfect with it! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!