I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 28, 2011

Free Graphics: Vintage Perfume Ad and Scent Bottle

I have a few more graphics for you today from the London Newspaper 1898.

This one is the original advertisement: This perfume apparently "should be in the possession of every dainty woman." Wow...if that isn't pressure, I don't know what is...lol! Gotta be dainty! ;D

 I thought I'd show it in a few colors without the background.

Naturally, we'll also need a crystal scent bottle to include with these graphics. This first one is the original advertisement. I'm sure every dainty woman has one of these too...

And here are some with color:

If you want them, just left click ~ that'll bring you to another page. Then right click and "save as" into a folder on your computer. 

I hope you're all having a wonderful day! It'll soon be the weekend...Yay!

I'll be babysitting my grandkids all weekend ~ should be fun!

Next week the in-laws are coming by for a few days, and my SIL-to-be will also be coming for a night. So this might be the last post for a little bit, unless I can slip one in somewhere. Have a good week all!!

Blessings,
Carmen

9 comments:

  1. I love these graphics...are you going to create something?

    I know you are going to have a great time with the little ones this weekend. I can't wait for that day myself!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are superfantabulous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for these gorgeous old images, love them!! Have a great time with the family!

    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images! I'm not a dainty woman, but I still want the perfume. :-)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi carmen - i wached your blog and i feel fantastic you are and excellent diseƱaora kisses charles

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARMEN THANKS FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES YOU POST EVERY DAY. YOUR BLOG IS A FASCINATING KISSES CHARLES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, fabulous, thanks very much!! No chance for the dainty, I'm afraid...;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Each photo was so beautiful in a wonderful and unique way. This was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed looking! Thanks! :)

    eula_w

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!