Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Mar 15, 2011

Cats Postcard

Hello!

I came across this old postcard someone sent me about 36 years ago and thought I'd put it up here just for fun. I love these types of cards, and I'm sure I had more at one time (?). I'll have to check my Mom's stash next time I visit! :)

It's a jpg image, so if you want to use it in a project all you have to do is left click on it. That will open up a larger copy of it on another page. There you just right click and 'copy image,' and then save it in Word. Once you have it in a Word document, you can resize it and print it off.

Isn't it just adorable? I also have some Norman Rockwell prints that I should put up here. They're really interesting too.

Well, that's all for today. I have a couple of cards to make up soon, but am trying to learn how to create svg images in inkscape right now. Not sure how that's going to go, but I'll try!

Have a good day!
Oh, and if my Mom checks out this blog today...HAPPY BIRTH DAY MOM! :)

Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. That is a really sweet card for sure... Also was ambushed with the lightness of heart this song brought to me today. Thanks! Just an Ordinary Miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and fun! Love looking at things like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!