I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 27, 2011

Quick Fix: Black Envelopes

Hello there!

Today is another dreary day here in Kamloops, BC. However, the days are getting longer, and soon the sun will be out. I'm looking forward to some warmer weather. How about you?

In the meantime, I'm inside the house most of the time, just doing my regular routine, and throwing in some craft projects here and there. I have a few birthdays and an anniversary coming up, so you'll be seeing some cards again soon.

Recently I made some 3 x3 cards with black envelopes. I love dark envelopes for some projects, but you can't write on them, which is a problem if you're mailing them.

To keep it simple I used some regular Avery labels, and cut them down with some decorative scissors.







You really only need one per envelope, if you're sure of the address.



 It's a quick fix, but it works in a pinch!

Hope you're seeing sunnier skies than I am! Thanks for dropping by!
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Very cute idea, Carmen! I hope you get some sunshine today!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!