I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 12, 2010

A Little Tip

Hi there!

I have a little tip for you today for cleaning your acrylic blocks. I use a lot of Staz-On Ink, which leaves my acrylic blocks in quite a mess over time. I tried cleaning them with baking soda, which required a lot of elbow grease, but did work...but not as well as this little tip. 


I had just cleaned two of my blocks, but remembered to take a photo of these two little ones which I hadn't done yet. It's too bad because my other two blocks I use more often, and they were BLACK!!

I read somewhere that someone used a Mr. Clean Eraser to remove ink from something...so I thought I'd try using it on my blocks.


 I couldn't believe how well this worked on the blocks! It took very little time and they came out sparkling clean!! Have a look:


That's four clean blocks on the Mr. Clean package. Impressive, no? I think so!!

Guess who's going to be a staple in my Scrapbooking bag from now on? Mr. Clean!!

Have a good day, and thanks for visiting!!

Carmen

3 comments:

Thanks for the comments!