I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 27, 2010

Some Quick Simple Cards

Hello!

I've been so busy with so many different projects, that I'm getting behind on some cards! So here are a couple of quick simple cards I did up tonight.

These are both birthday cards. The first is a masculine card using the Graphic 45 papers. I love the versatility of these Proper Gentleman papers. They're just great for men's cards.


I cuttlebugged the greeting onto some complimentary patterned paper, and then sanded it to get this look:


I took a photo of the inside, but it's really quite straightforward.


My second card is for a woman's birthday. It's another very simple card made using some random patterned papers I had.


I had some black and white ribbon, which I bordered with some thinner black ribbon. The pleated bottom is made with some lined vellum paper. I added a little red ribbon bow to the front and stamped a simple greeting on the front.

I didn't take a photo of the inside as it's very simple as well. All in all I'm okay with how they turned out. Two cards in less than 2 hours....that's a new record for me!!! =D

Thanks for visiting! I won't be able to post until sometime next week, so have a wonderful week!!

Carmen

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards, Carmen! The black and white one is my favorite! Definitely keeping a link to this one to copy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as usual, Carmen. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! And under 2 hours is always a good thing (wink, wink).

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!