I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 23, 2010

Baby Album Peek, etc.

Hello!

Wow, it's been such a busy summer already! Most of my vacationing is over, and all my company has left. I babysat my little grandson Kai all weekend (which was GREAT!), but now I've got a sore throat! I guess I've had too much excitement for one summer!

Before I tuck myself in for the night, I thought I'd do a quickie post on something I am working on. It's a little baby album...


I'm hoping to get this one finished in the next couple of weeks.

Also, my sister came for a visit and brought me a little gift. Little did she know that I've really wanted one of these since I seem to collect all kinds of paper garbage all over the table. I had been considering making one but didn't get to it. These are great because you can just throw all your paper garbage into the bag and empty it when you're done all your scrapping for the day! Awesome!!


Ridgeview has set a date for the next card class in September, and requested a western theme. So on my last trip to Kelowna, I picked up this little guy, and I'll be preparing a card for them to make with this stamp. The photo isn't great, but you get the just of it...


Well, that's it for today! Have a great week!!

Until next time,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. your album looks really cute!!

    ...and that garbage bag thing is cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby album looks terrific!
    I hope that your throat feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!