I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 5, 2010

Ice Cream or Soda Anyone?

Hello Ladies!

It's that time of month again and my scrapbooking kitchen is full of activity!! Here are some photos of what Amanda and I have been working on.


We do enough for about 20 cards at a time...there's still lots of prep work that needs to be done.


These cones were scored by hand since I didn't have anything else that would suffice.


Those white things are the little paper cups that will go around the cone. The saying on them is for the front of the card.


 This is the saying on the inside of the card.

                                                                  
Soda anyone??

I would show you a completed card if I had one made...but I guess it's a surprise for all of us! :)

Guess I'd better get busy with that soon...I'll post it when it's complete.





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sneak peak...now I cant wait to see a finished card :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love to discover new blogs and am glad to have found yours too
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!