I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 6, 2010

Punch Storage

Hi there!

I've noticed that my punches are desperately in need of some organization. 

 

I don't have that many, but there's enough that the plastic drawer they're in is crying for some relief because of the weight. So I've been scouring the web for some good ideas and thought I'd share them with you!

Curtain Rods or Towel Racks: Stampin' With Markie's Mom

Gutters...that's right, I said gutters: Stamp Geek

And in case you didn't believe me, here's more gutter storage: Stampin' With the Goddess   

CD Racks: something like this one... but bigger.

Over the Door Shoe Organizers: Like this.... 

I'm not sure which of these would be the most economical...I'm thinking the over the door shoe organizer...but then the gutter may be fairly affordable as well. Personally I like the CD rack and the rods for holding punches, but the CD rack would work better right now.

One day soon I'll have a scrapbook room, and it might even be organized! A girl can dream, can't she?

Here's a little look at what's new in my etsy shop. Some little denim place settings. 
I am slowly getting the shop up and running as time permits.




Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the place setting, Carmen! Soooo cute!

    I use the curtain rod idea for my punches as I like seeing them out and don't have to dig for them. Plus they are hung on the wall so they don't take up space on my work surface like the CD rack one would.

    I think I paid something like $9.00 for each rod at Walmart. Works great for the larger punches but the tinier ones I have to think up something else .... something else for my border punches, too. LOL

    Keep the ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the place settings!

    I'm not sure about storage...I keep all of mine in a drawer too!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!