I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 7, 2010

Let's Get Shabby Giveaway

Hello Everyone!

Well it's been a while! Christmas was really fun this year. I got to see all my boys and that always makes me happy. I will be posting something soon as I've been working on some cards...so stay tuned in the next day or so.

In the meanwhile, I want to tell you about a giveaway in process. All you have to do is be a follower and put in a guess...and if you're right, you win the prize!! Woo Hoo! How much fun is that? Visit Let's Get Shabby to enter your guess! Here is what you're guessing on:


Check out her website for a larger photo. Since I'll be posting more soon, I will also put a link on the right side of this blog until the giveaway is over. Have fun and thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!