I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 2, 2018

Sentiment Freebie

I have a sentiment freebie for you today. It's been a while since I've done any new digitals, so I'm starting again with a really quirky one. To be honest, this one came from my husband who is quick witted. I asked him "what's a fun, quirky little sentiment or quote?" and this was what he came up with. So don't be offended, it's just for fun. 

If one of you out there happens to make a card or a scrapbook page using this sentiment, I'd love to see it. 


Personally, I'd love to see the dirt - - right now it's all about the snow.

Have a wonderful weekend, 
Blessings,
Carmen

4 comments:

Thanks for the comments!