I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 12, 2014

Bunny and Chick Tags, freebies

Hello!

I am preparing a package to ship to my grandkids and getting some other goodies ready. I like to add a personal touch when I give things, whether it be something I've made or in this case the tags I am adding.

Since I'd already made the peeps freebie a few days ago, I thought I would use those! 

Here's a photo of one that I added to a gift. These have to be cut by hand, but they're pretty cute attached to a gift. They're double-sided so you can write the name or a greeting inside.



This gift was for my daughter in law and the large chocolate bar is for my son. It's something small, but lets them know we are thinking of them. It's always nice to get a little gift now and then!

Since this is an SVG file, you can adjust it and it'll hold it's shape. So you can make it bigger or smaller. 


Since I am not quite done packaging everything yet, this is all I have to show you. I'm always running behind it seems!


Have a good weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen


1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!