I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 11, 2018

Father's Day Cards

Fathers Day is less than a week away!!

So I was happy to get these cards finished and sent off. I used some CTMH stamps for this one. I went to a big sale a few weeks ago. She was selling stamp sets for great prices and I got this one for $3.00 y'all! 

Three bucks!! 

I couldn't leave it there. I love to make masculine cards and I knew these stamps would be perfect. So here are my two Father's Day cards. 

I actually used some other background stamps I already had. One is the written page and the other is the alphabet stamp. I've had the latter one for years, but it's the first time I've used it. It worked perfectly for this card. The typewriter and the sentiment were part of the set. I added some washi tape and metal brads (which made it heavy...postage was double plus 10c, but they're worth it).


A bit of a close up on the papers coming out of the typewriter. I also popped it up a bit.

There's the inside. I used the written page stamp and used the 2nd generation to stamp it. The pointing finger and the sentiment are also part of the set.

Here's the second one I made:

It's very similar to the first one, except I used a key, a corner brad and a ribbon for embellishments.


I added some paper to the typewriter and popped it up as well.

Inside I used the written page stamp again and did the edges with blue and then black ink. 

Then I wrote them both up, addressed them and off they went. I hope they like them! 

Have a great week everyone~
Blessings,
Carmen




1 comment:

  1. What fabulous masculine cards Carmen - thank you for the inspiration to use that set - I have had it for some time and not really used it....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!