I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 20, 2018

Drippy Lips on a Bright Sunny Tote!

Hello there,

Remember this acrylic painting I made a while back? Well, a good friend of mine took this image and made something special for me. First the painting...


This friend is super talented and I'm not even sure how she managed to do this, but I think it's pretty great.
I love the bright colorful fabrics and patterns she used. The image is on canvas and is coated, then sewn into place. 
If you are a seamstress, you'll definitely notice and appreciate the incredibly straight seams and the beautiful work she does. She's a very good seamstress.

She put this tag on there stating that the painting was done by me.

Love the bright orange on the inside.
And there's even a pocket on the back.

I have a very special date coming up in May this year. This was a gift for that birthday.  Good Lord, where has the time gone?

Well, that's it for today. I have another post ready to go up soon as well. It's about Mail from Gramma (and Papa G)....I should start a little series maybe. I love sending things in the mail to the kids, and they love getting parcels - no matter how big or small....stay tuned.

Blessings,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!