Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, painting, doodling and more. I also offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom of 4 and a grandmother of 10 adorable grandkids, whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Sep 3, 2014

Six Little Owlets Jumping on the Bed!

I'm back for some freebies, as promised!

 Tell your stamping friends, and tell them to tell their friends, and so on, and so on....



It's a fun little image. Don't like the bed? Here's one with just the owlets....this one is free for a short time, so get it while you can!


Enjoy!! 

Blessings,
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Carmen, these are so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them jumping in the bed. thank u so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these! Love the owls on the bed, thank you! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!