I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 13, 2014

Paper Accordian in Card

Hi there,

Is it just me or is life getting extremely busy? 

Granted my family has grown a lot, but it seems that between the things I have to do and the things I want to do -- well, let's just say not everything is getting done! 

I will have to break down and start keeping some serious task lists. (I actually like keeping lists)

Then I must give them deadlines. (Oh Lord that just scares me)

First on the list: Etsy Shop name! This is the one for handcrafted items....gotta get on it!!

Deadline: End of the weekend. (Oh yes, I'm brutal)

Well, that feels a bit better! Meanwhile, here's a card I made for one of my best friends who is having a birthday tomorrow. 

We've been friends a long, long time and are kindred spirits in so many ways. I love her like a sister!

The inside of the card reads:
It reminded me of her.

Happy Birthday Adie!

The original card idea came from Gabrielle Pollaco from Such a Pretty Mess. She has a video tutorial on how to make the card. I love her work!!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings,
Carmen







8 comments:

  1. Carmen's Crafts is simple and to the point for an Etsy Shop...lol! I so know what you mean about time management...it's my biggest problem in crafty life. Love your card here! The gathered heart is fabulous! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what my hubby said too! :) Great minds!

      Delete
  2. Love the card..it's just beautiful, Carmen! Remember September!! : ) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Carmen. I love how you did your heart and those butterflies are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!