I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 21, 2014

Still Sending Love! Digi Freebie.

It's a good day today!

Well, these are a bit late, but that is because I was away and didn't have access to my hard drive. I chose to take my Tablet instead of my laptop to save space. Here then are some of the Valentine's Day cards I made for my grands. 

I lifted this card idea from Rapport Fran Ett Skrivbord who made the original design. It looked easy, pretty and perfect for my two younger grands. I just drew the heart freehand and used the original to make more. I actually made up the sentiment and used it for these cards, but she used a Penny Black Stamp.


 This next one was made using a Honey Jar Stamp. I had some plastic Candy Love Hearts that I stuck on top of the stamped cardstock.
 I added some clear acrylic that had been stamped with the same stamp and cut it down leaving a tab to fold over the cardstock.

I placed dbl-sided tape on the back of the cardstock and the front of the honey jar lid (to help hold it down) and attached the acrylic over the cardstock so it looks like the hearts are inside the jar.
Then I just mounted it onto the red cardstock with embellishment tape and finished off the rest of the card.

This happy little card was made with the Bo Bunny 'Hello Sunshine' papers. It involved mostly cutting and taping. This is why I love the Bo Bunny papers so much. They really take the guess work out of making a card! 

This card was fun to make! I incorporated some paper with stamps on it and turned it into an envelope to hold the hearts. The little house was a cardboard cut-out.

I used some punches for the eyes and the branches on this fun little kids card, but cut the rest freehand.

Yes, I was quite busy before going away, so busy that---

I forgot to make a BABY card.

Ugh!

In fact, I brought no baby card and no flowers, although she already had some flowers.

Instead I came bearing a Tim Horton's Gift Certificate in lieu of flowers for my DIL who loves Timmy's; and some gifts for the baby and the other grands. They didn't seem to mind. :)

Anyway...Free Hugs anyone?







Well, that's it for today! Have a nice weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Great cards. I always forget t emboss little things like the owl you did--need to do that--so cute. Thank you for the digis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!