Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Dec 2, 2013

Candle Shelf Christmas Card, Free Digi

BRRRRRR....

It has been COLD here! 

Here's a couple of cards I made:




You would not believe the time I had taking pictures of these!! Oh well, it is what it is. I hope you can get the just of it anyway. 

First I ran the background paper through the printer for the sentiment. 
The background was then embossed with the Stampin' Up Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
I printed out the candle shelf image, cut it out and colored some of the candles red. (not pictured)
Then I added some silver or gold stickles to the flames. 
I used Rock Candy stickles on the candle wax drips. I did two applications to get some depth. They look amazing in real life!!
The greenery is just a sizzix diecut.
Then I added red stickles or red bling for the berries. The stars were drawn freehand and cut out of silver paper. I added some gold stickles to some of the stars. 

I love this image and it was fun to play with! 

I'll be back soon with another card! 

Blessings, 
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!