I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 29, 2013

Slow Appearances, Busy Life.

Hello? Hello?

It seems there's an echo in here! Appearances have been slow on this blog lately and I apologize. Life has been very busy in real life~~

Not that this isn't real life, but you know what I mean! 

I thought I'd pop in and show you what I'm working on right now. I have several things on the go but only a few that are far along enough to take a photo of. 


The photos above are a sneak peak of what I am making for my grandkids. I made similar ones last year for 2 of my grandkids, but didn't have time to make them for the other four. 

*Update: To see the completed Advent Calendars, click Mini Muffin Tin Advent Calendars.

I started 3 of these owl hats. They are nowhere near finished yet!! I'm also making a minion hat and a Bailey Bear Cowl soon. Show you later! 

While I was in Chilliwack during my mom's surgery, I stopped in at a fabric store and bought these to make some purses, etc. The selection in Kamloops isn't near as good!

They're waiting patiently along with this stack of interfacing to be made into something. 

My daughter in law is working on something for Christmas and it's turning out amazing!! 
I taught her how to crochet and she's doing very well!

I apologize in advance for this photo of the most amazing cinnamon buns EVER!! 
I got the recipe from Pinterest which brought me to JoCooks
These are Cinnabon copycats and they are rich and yummy!! I added pecans. :)
These are so good that I've bookmarked her page and can't wait to try more of her recipes!!

Just one more picture...
You know you want one!! Coffee?

Have a wonderful day!
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy! Love the projects that you are making! They are all adorable! After seeing the cinnamon rolls, now I am craving one! lol... Thank you for sharing the link to the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to finish your sewing projects so you can post them for us to see. The little hats are darling.

    What an enabler you are, I just love Cinnabons cinnamon rolls. It has been just pouring down rain for two days. A great recipe to make and set by the fire to rise.

    I hope your mother is getting better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!