I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 7, 2013

Lovin' You! Free Digi Sentiment

Hey there! :)

How are you all doing out there in blogland? Around here temperatures are trying to heat up...but it's still pretty cold here some days! It'll be spring soon I hope! (fingers crossed)

So I've been keeping very busy. We recently closed our small audio visual business and are in the process of cleaning up the office space. In addition, I am also bringing up all my craft stuff from the basement and going through it all at the same time.

It's a little overwhelming because I'm all over the place with my crafting interest: scrapbooking, card making, soap making, jewelry making, sewing, crocheting, altered crafts, mixed media....all over the place!!

So what do I think about getting a new crafting area?
Happy Dance!!!

I'm happy because it'll be up in the main part of the house which will be much, much easier than running up and down the stairs all the time, not to mention that it's a larger and much brighter space. I can't wait. 

I'm hoping things will be all in place by this weekend so I can make some cards for the upcoming March birthdays in my family. Not to mention some soap making! Yes, there will be soap! So stay tuned!

Anyway...

I have a little something for you today. :-) 

I hope you can use them in your projects sometime! 

Have a wonderful week!
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Carmen. You are probably too young to know about Minnie Ripperton but Lovin' You makes me think about the song she sang! It was so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!