I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 19, 2012

Ridgeview Card for October

Hello,

Just popping in to show you the card we're doing with the Ridgeview ladies. I used the Graphic 45 "Alice in Wonderland" paper pad to make these up. I've used the papers several times already, so didn't mind donating them.
I really like the little cards, so I thought I'd incorporate them. I have a spider stamp with a web at the top. I used the web on the corners of the little cards, as well as at the top of the card. Just used a  post it note to cover the rest of the stamp.

I stickled the hearts, cloves, spades and diamonds, and the borders. Then I tied a ribbon around the cards and added another piece of paper behind them. I'm still thinking about filling in the lettering on the bottom with a black tip pen. They seem too light...
Here's what my desk looks like right now...
Can you see what a difference inking the edges makes? I ink the edges of each square with a dauber, then I also ink the top edge of the squares. It just gives them so much depth!

Well, that's it for today!

Have a good weekend!
Blessings,
Carmen


4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the Alice in Wonderland and Cheshire cat! :) Really like the layout and lacy edging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! A labor of love with all these beauties!!! I love it! The images are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous and I love each of the individual pieces. Great combo! This would be rewarding to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH CARMEN!! You have done it again. I love this one. Thanks so much for sharing the card and the wonderful digi image. You are a clever and crafty gal. Thanks again. SHerry T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!