I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 15, 2012

Movie Buff Birthday Card

Today is my husbands birthday! So I made him a card that reflects his love for the movies. I used Graphic 45's Curtain Call Collection papers to make this card. 

It was hard to get a good picture because of the monotone colors. They tend to blend into each other a bit.

Here is the front of the card:

I took some close ups to give you a better look:



I did something a little different with the inside...I kinda like it!
He seemed to like it, so it's all good. The card was the easy part though...I have to take him out to buy something. He's one of those guys that is extremely hard to buy for! 

Here's the front of the card again - a different shot.
Well, that's all for today! Hope you liked it.

I posted a free digi stamp yesterday. If you missed it, click on Time Flies. There's a sentiment to go with it! :)

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
Carmen

5 comments:

  1. What a talent you have, my friend!!! Give "our" hubby a big hug and kiss for me for his b'day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so awesome! A really fabulous masculine card. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I wish I'd seen those papers a couple of months back, my bro is also a big film buff and for his bday I made a tri-shutter with paper I made by "googling" the films that came out the year he was born and copying the posters into a word doc. He was over the moon when he received it.
    I love how you've done the inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!