I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 8, 2012

Checking In...

Hi there,

Just checking in really quickly! I'm very, very busy right now with all my family here visiting, and there are more coming!! :) I thought I'd let you know I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth.

We've been doing all kinds of things. Most recently the waterslides in Vernon. Lots of fun, but HOT!! Today some of us are going to Lillooet, and this weekend it's the car show "Hot Night in the City"...should be awesome! 

The girls also made some Metal Foil Art frames and mirrors which I'll show you later.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Blessings, 
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!