I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jul 31, 2012

Just FYI...

Hello,

Beyond the Fringe Crafts is now on Facebook!

I have only been going a few days, so there's not much there yet, but...

I will feature:
  1. Some of my digi's and crafts.
  2. Links to various websites and blogs that pique my interest.  
  3. Links to tutorials. 
  4. How to use different products and different ways to use the products you have. 
  5. A variety of paper and other crafts.
If you'd like to 'like' my page, check out the sidebar on the right.

Hope to see you there!

Blessings,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!