I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 12, 2012

Free Digital Stamps, Prim

Happy Mother's Day!

I was going to add these to the last post, but figured some of you may miss them if I did. I thought these would be nice broken up, and I made a few little changes on them. So I'm doing up a new post. It's another quickie post...it'll be a late night and an early morning!





To see these together, check out the last post (click home and scroll down).

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! It's all about family, friends, and faith!

Blessings,
Carmen

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Carmen - love them all broken up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much Carmen for providing these as separate images. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I know these digis will be put on a card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done an outstanding job making these. Thank you for sharing the digis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!