I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 9, 2011

Problem Fixed!

Hi there!

As you can see, I'm up and running again!! My whole page shows up!

The issue was caused by Picassa. Apparently they changed the 'fit to page' in their programming, defaulting the background to a smaller size. This was easily changed in my background script in Blogger Design by designating the size of the width of the screen into the code. 

This may sound like gibberish to most of you. If you're having the same problem, the fix can be found on this thread in the Blogger Help. 

Thanks to my hubby for helping me out!

Blessings!
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. hi there on pinterest i found this ticket freebie: http://pinterest.com/pin/176907091582306167/
    and i came to your blog.. but i can't find it anywhere could you help me?
    I love your blog BTW
    greeetings
    Anita
    http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, so happy you got your blog fixed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!