I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 28, 2011

Grab My Blog Button!!

This is my second post today. Please scroll down, or click on "home" and scroll down for the free digi's. 

Some of you have asked me about providing a Blog Button for my Blog. Well, I finally found a site that easily explains how to make a Blog Button in Blogger. Check it out in my sidebar!! It's nothing terribly spectacular, but it's a Blog Button -- finally!  

Want to make your own? There's a super easy tutorial at Oikology 101

If I can do it, so can you!

Blessings,
Carmen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen...I put your button in my sidebar...thanking you for all beautiful ideas and freebies and wishing you a very happy 2012...
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, love your blog button!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!