I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 15, 2011

A Quick Card

Hi there!

Sorry for the absence! It's just been a bit busy around here lately! I did manage to throw together a quick card for my son who celebrated his 22nd birthday last Monday. We celebrated with a family BBQ on Sunday night, but he met a whole bunch of friends at Kelly O's on Monday night and had Appy's. Fun!

Anyway, he plays accoustic, electric and bass guitar, and he recently joined a band, so I made him a card in that theme.
 I used the Rockstar paperpad to make this card, so it came together really quickly! Perfect! I just added a couple of stars with pop dots to give the card a bit of a 3D feel.
I have a tendency to write in my cards before remembering to take pictures, and since I don't have Photoshop, this is the best I could do to blot it out. You don't want to see all that mushy stuff anyway! :)

One of my guilty pleasure is watching America's Got Talent, especially near the end when the talent is good. What did you think of last night's outcome? I picked all 4 to be in the finals. I think they'll all do fine! Landau's story is just so feel good...so I'm really happy for him and was glad to see how happy the others were for him too!

Anyway, I'm still working on a freebie, hopefully I'll get it finished soon. Talk to you later!
Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Carmen..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen, congrats on your son....he must be very pleased with this gorgeous card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!