I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 5, 2011

Under the Weather?

I have an uncle in Holland, Oom Wim, who was just hospitalized and operated on. Luckily they caught what I believe was an anurism. He's doing well, but it inspired me to make a card for him. I just sent it off yesterday...hopefully Canada Post delivers it soon...cos they're talking about a strike. Sigh...

Anyhow, here's the card:

I figure most guys like cars...and I wanted a masculine card. I made up the greeting myself digitally. The papers are Bo Bunny and Graphic 45's "A Proper Gentleman," and I embellished with some metal corners, some ribbon and some of those Dew Drops (?).

The inside was fun and easy to make too, and it's using the new Bo Bunny papers as well. I love these Bo Bunny papers called "Timepiece." It was one of my purchases in Kelowna recently.

The little key I've had in my stash for a long time...I know I purchased them at Michael's, but can't recall the brand.
Anyway, that's all I have for you today. Hope you are having a good day!

Blessings!
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Carmen!

    Thanks for your kind words on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! I'm sure Oom Wim loved it and felt better when he received it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!